Contains 60 vegetarian capsules
Tired of tossing and turning? Fed up with counting sheep? You aren’t alone; many people have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep, which can take a toll on day-to-day functioning. Lack of sleep leaves you with low energy levels and drains productivity during your workday. Getting a good night’s sleep leaves you feeling refreshed and ready to face the day with a good mental attitude and a renewed feeling of physical health. If you are struggling with sleep difficulties, the natural ingredients in Natural SleepEase are designed to help you nod off the way nature intended– without the grogginess and side effects commonly caused by prescription sleep medications.
Natural SleepEase features several key natural herbs used throughout history to promote relaxation and sleep: valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), passion flower (Passiflora incarnata), lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) and German chamomile (Matricaria recubita). All of these natural herbs are known to have relaxant properties, and to be safe and effective at reducing tension and promoting sleep.
Neurotransmitters and Sleep
Neurotransmitters are chemicals responsible for sleep regulation and spinal reflexes. To communicate with other cells, neurons send neurotransmitters to other cells to tell them what to do; whether to send a signal, and how weak or strong that signal should be. Disruption of this communication process can impact sleeping habits. Natural SleepEase provides natural neurotransmitters and neurotransmitter precursors to support healthy cell communications.
Use of Natural SleepEase may:
- Help reduce anxiety and restlessness
- Enhance deep sleep
- Alleviate symptoms of insomnia
- Naturally provide a sedative effect
- Maintain natural sleep patterns
- Help avoid grogginess common from prescription sleep medications
- Calm excessive brain activity
Natural SleepEase may also provide support for:
- Sleeping disorders
- Healthy nerve function
- Natural circadian biological rhythms
- People suffering from chronic pain syndromes
How Does Natural SleepEase Work?
1. Herbal Relaxation
The herbal ingredients in Natural SleepEase are well-known known for their tension-relieving ability, and have been used extensively to promote healthy sleep without causing morning grogginess or withdrawal symptoms.
- Valerian root – has been demonstrated to possess sedative effects due to its ability to induce the release of GABA from brain tissue
- German chamomile – has been suggested to have anxiety-reducing properties without causing memory impairment, diminishing mo tor skills, or causing drowsiness upon awakening
- Lemon balm – has possible calming qualities
- Passion flower – may help reduce anxiety symptoms, drug withdrawal and sleeping difficulties
2. Neurotransmitting Effects
Natural SleepEase contains natural neurotransmitters and neurotransmitter precursors that support a healthy nervous system, which is important to encourage healthy sleeping.
- Melatonin – a hormone whose main role revolves around control of day/night circadian rhythms
- 5-HTP – an amino acid that supports melatonin production during the night, helping you stay asleep
- PharmaGABATM – a natural form of GABA. GABA is a neurotransmitter with a calming effect
- L-theanine – an amino acid that has been clinically proven to alleviate stress and improve sleep quality
How to Use Natural SleepEase
- Suggested dosage is two capsules 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime, or as directed by your health care professional.
Caution: Products containing GABA are not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, or young children, unless recommended by your health care professional.
Products containing melatonin are not recommended for people with autoimmune conditions such as Lupus or arthritis, immune-related cancers such as lymphoma and leukemia, and if pregnant, lactating or attempting to conceive.
Consult your health care professional if you are taking SSRI or MAOI medications, or are undergoing corticosteroid therapy.