Contains 8 ounces of gel
Natural Muscle Soothe Gel
Natural Muscle Soothe Gel
Widespread acknowledgment of the lack of magnesium in the standard American diet (SAD) has lead to it being one of seven nutrients placed on the U.S. Department of Health’s list of nutrients of concern. Because magnesium deficiency is difficult to diagnose, many people function with low-level chronic deficiencies, never aware that their muscle cramps and spasms, eczema, headaches, allergies, anxiety and chronic pain may be caused by chronic magnesium depletion. Transdermal magnesium gel therapy is an easy, convenient, and affordable innovative new form of magnesium supplementation. Natural Muscle Soothe Gel is a transdermal, or “topical” magnesium supplement that is convenient for people seeking increased magnesium intake without taking oral supplements. It is an excellent option for people suffering low tolerance to oral magnesium, reducing complaints of diarrhea and other intestinal issues and to target muscles that may ache.
Use of Natural Muscle Soothe Gel May Provide Support For:
- Help with tightness, or contraction of the muscle
- Better sleep quality
- Healthy immune function
- Healthy skin and reduced outbreaks of eczema and psoriasis
- Better relaxation, mood elevation and stress management
- Increased energy levels and improved moods
- Increased athletic performance
Frequently Asked Questions about Natural Muscle Soothe Gel
1. Is Natural Muscle Soothe Gel a Natural Product?
- Natural Muscle Soothe Gel is a pure, 100% natural solution of magnesium chloride solution mined from high quality magnesium salt from the depths of the earth’s interior – the ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe. Ultra-pure and pollutant-free, this magnesium salt was protected at depths of 5,000-6,500 feet in the Zechstein Seabed for the past 250 million years.
2. Why Topical Magnesium?
- This transdermal gel delivery system is highly efficient, and avoids the problems caused by oral supplementation, reducing the time needed for assimilation. Also, it eliminates a common side effect of oral magnesium supplementation – diarrhea and intestinal issues.
3. Will Natural Muscle Soothe Gel Irritate My Skin?
- Due to the high concentration of magnesium chloride, some users who have sensitive skin may experience tingling and/or some slight irritation at the application site. This minor effect is completely harmless, and will lessen with each subsequent application.
- Applying magnesium gel to irritated skin or freshly shaved areas may cause a slight, harmless sting, and it is not recommended to use it on those areas.
How to Use Natural Muscle Soothe Gel
- Begin the first few days of application with modest use. Apply once or twice a day and gradually work up to more frequent applications of three to four times daily.
- Apply Natural Muscle Soothe Gel more frequently during the first 3-4 months of use in order to ensure proper restoration of cellular magnesium levels. After this initial period, you may choose to continue the frequency of use, or to taper down to applying a few times per week.
- To ensure maximum optimal absorption, allow the Natural Muscle Soothe Gel to penetrate for at least 30 minutes per application.