Inflamma-Soothe: Foundational Support
Inflamma-Soothe: Foundational Support is an FDA approved medical food designed to provide nutritional support for anyone suffering from an inflammatory bowel condition. The low-allergenic rice based powder contains a harmonious balance of natural Eastern and Western ingredients that have been found to ease both pain and inflammation. The powder has been formulated to support Phase II of detoxification (including the liver, kidneys, lymphatic system and gastrointestinal mucosa).
Ingredients & Benefits
- Ingredients include: ginger, rosemary, tumeric, L-glutamine in addition to a custom blend of vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, amino acids, and phytonutrients
- Rice protein powder supports low-allergenic lifestyle
- Gluten, dairy, nut and soy free
- Formula aims to aid in restoring GI track and function
- Provides an array of nutrition geared to provide daily energy and balance
- Aids in restoring blood sugar levels and as a result often helps curb sugar cravings
- Offers foundational support for IllumiNutri’s 21-day Anti-Infalmmatory Challenge or wonderful for use on a daily basis
Serving Size: 2 scoops
Servings per container 14 (by weight)
Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (52 grams) of Inflamma-Soothe: Foundational Support into 8-12 fluid ounces of chilled water, juice, or fruit. Follow recommended dosage guidelines (Program Guide) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best texture, consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.