Contains 60 vegetarian capsules
Bowel Support Formula
Bowel Support Formula
If you frequently feel overly full, uncomfortable and bloated, or find yourself unable to have regular bowel movements, you may have a disruptive condition of the digestive system. Prolonged constipation and its associated side effects, is one of the most frequent gastrointestinal and digestive problems reported.This seemingly minor condition has been shown to possibly lead to more serious, painful ailments such as hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and even rectal prolapse. Bowel Support Formula has a unique combination of magnesium hydroxide and Ayurvedic botanicals designed to help with bowel regularity, while supporting intestinal balance, toning and strength.
Cleansing and Detoxification
Bowel Support Formula utilizes two clinically proven ingredients: magnesium hydroxide and triphala, to improve peristaltic motility and bowel tonicity. This exclusive formula can be used as both a fast acting mild laxative for short-term use and as a daily bowel detoxifier for long-term bowel strengthening and tonicity.
- Magnesium hydroxide – a well known laxative ingredient and the main ingredient in antacid formulas. It works by drawing water from surrounding tissues into the intestines, which softens feces, while actually increasing feces volume, which promotes intestinal motility.
- Triphala – one of the oldest and most widely used Ayurvedic botanical formulas historically used for gastrointestinal health, including promoting smooth peristaltic functioning and constipation relief. Triphala is considered to have balancing and rejuvenating effects on three main physiological systems: metabolic processes, the nervous system, and structural integrity. Triphala consists of equal parts of three fruits: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). Research on triphala supports an array of health benefits:
- Amalaki – considered one of the best rejuvenating herbs in Ayurveda. The edible fruit from a small tree native to India, it is a strong natural antioxidant containing 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice. In India, amalaki is commonly known as the “nurse herb” due to its immune-strengthening and body-cooling properties.
- Haritaki – possesses the strongest laxative effect of the three fruits contained in triphala. The astringent tannins in Haritaki are responsible for their ability to tighten or tone tissues.
- Bibhitaki – an excellent rejuvenative herb with both laxative and astringent properties. It helps to eliminate excess mucous in the body and has also been used successfully for lung conditions.
Bowel Support Formula may:
- Improve bowel movements and peristaltic function
- Promote regularity
- Prevent complications associated with constipation
- Reduce intestinal pain
- Provide a toning effect
- Clean and detoxify intestines